Wednesday, March 23, 2016

About Me

My name is Jason Nathanael Mejia Gomez. Somethings about me are I am eighteen. I use to go to Newport Harbor High school i now attend Back Bay High school. When I was at Newport Harbor I was in the football team for two years. I was also in track and field for about three and a half years. I was a thrower and threw the shot put and discus.

I enjoy being outside and going to different places and exploring. One of my favorite places to go to and explore is the Santiago and Trabuco Canyon area. I like to go off roading there in my jeep. I also like to just go there and explore all around and find different paths and things like that. Going there also helps me relax and clear my mind.

On a regular day I go to school then after school i like to go hangout with friends. We'll usually just go get something to eat and just hangout. We might go somewhere around the Newport and Costa Mesa area or we might go as far as upland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment